Hours & Info
We are the TaylorMade Golf Experience
And are backed by the biggest golf brand in the world.
Something different and unique is now available for you. There is nothing similar to the TaylorMade Golf Experience anywhere else in the world.
We offer the “wow” factor. See all of our contact info below.
Our hours of operation
Open at 7:00 am
Last tee times at 10:00 pm
Last Range Bucket at 11:00 pm
Lights out at 11:30 pm
- 8 am – 7 pm Mon – Sat
- 9 am – 5 pm Sun
- 8 am – 10 pm (soft goods)
Flight Deck Bar & Grill:
- 8 am – 10 pm Everyday
Awards and testimonials
- Top 50 stand-alone driving range in America as voted by Golf Range Association of America.
- Multiple honoree by VegasGolfer Magazine as best practice facility in Las Vegas.
- “Love this place; a must-go when in Vegas.” — LPGA Tour Superstar Natalie Gulbis via Twitter.
- “I really don’t think there is any other place like this in the world. You have the magnificent views of the Mandalay Bay Resort and the whole Las Vegas Strip as a backdrop while you play or practice. This place is cool; it has everything.” – Golf Life TV.
- “Just got fit into my TaylorMade Golf SLDR driver at TaylorMade Golf Experience in Vegas!” – Major League Baseball Star Bryce Harper, via Twitter.
The Vital Statistics
- 9-hole lighted Par 3 course designed by Robert Cupp
- 113 stall lighted driving range with synthetic and natural turf hitting stalls
- 10,000 square feet of retail space featuting TaylorMade Golf and other major brands
- Master Club Fitting Professionals on staff
- State-of-the-art hitting stalls for demos and club fitting
- Flight Deck outdoor fitting experience
- TaylorMade-adidas stylist on site
- Putting green
- Short game area
- The Flight Deck Bar & Grill
- All events welcome
- Located on Las Vegas Boulevard minutes from Las Vegas megaresorts and airport
TaylorMade Golf Experience Quick Facts
The TaylorMade Golf Experience (TMGE) is the #1 Golf Destination in Las Vegas and is located on the magnificent Las Vegas Strip just minutes from the megaresorts that make Las Vegas famous. The TMGE is a 42-acre Vegas golf mecca and features a lighted par 3 course and a 113-stall two-tier driving range with both synthetic and natural turf hitting areas. In addition, there is a putting and short game areas plus an expansive retail shop. The TaylorMade Golf Experience is powered by TaylorMade Golf, the #1 club company in all of golf.
On staff are TaylorMade Golf Certified Master Club Fitting professionals who utilize state-of-the-art swing technology to maximize a golfer’s performance by ensuring they are properly fit with the proper set of golf clubs.
The Flight Deck Bar & Grill features some of the best views of the Las Vegas Strip in addition to specialty food including some of the best hamburgers in Las Vegas. The Eric Meeks School of Golf is also available for top-level instruction. Meeks was the 1988 U.S. Amateur champion.